All we need to know about COVID-19 | Test Kits & Vaccines
What you should know about COVID 19 Vaccines?
Let’s talk about this crisis that we are facing. The world is currently in the grip of a COVID-19 pandemic.And as time goes by, the health department discovered vaccines that are a remedy for this illness. The World Health Organization and its partners really work together to respond to this pandemic, tracking it, and racing to develop and deploy safe and effective vaccines.
And probably, some of us are extremely concerned about the recently released COVID 19 Vaccines. If it works or if it will lead us to death. But is there something to be worried about? None. WHO determined that the following vaccines against COVID-19 met the necessary safety and efficacy criteria:
- AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine
- Johnson and Johnson
But here’s the 2 factual things you need to know about this COVID 19 Vaccines:
1. COVID-19 vaccines are both safe and highly effective.
– These vaccines are truly made in order to save millions of lives. It really works by conditioning and preparing the body’s natural defenses – the immune system – to recognize and combat the viruses and bacteria that they target. And why is this vaccine very helpful? Don’t you know that the ingredients in those vaccines are almost identical to those found in many foods – fats, sugars, and salts? Here are some full list of ingredients of two vaccines we offer right now:
Pfizer/BioNTech – The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoic), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-di tetradecyl acetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
Moderna – The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is: Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
2. COVID-19 vaccines don’t contain microchips or tracking devices.
– Many news outlets have come up with the thought that those vaccines contain microchips. That is why many people are afraid of getting vaccinated. The myth that COVID-19 vaccines contain tracking devices has been debunked. We know exactly what each vaccine contains. COVID 19 Vaccines are literally designed to prevent illnesses and not to deceive people.
In conclusion, nothing is more important than one’s health. And we must make it a priority to get vaccinated as soon as possible. It is yet another method for halting the spread of this virus. Go to the nearest pharmacy or make an appointment. Remember it is better to be safe than sorry.
Get tested and receive the results as early as
30 mins up to 2 hours. Fill up a form here:
Moderna & Pfizer Booster shots available.
Book your Appointment here: