For those who bruise easily or often, including women, active adults and children, seniors, and users of certain medications, there’s Boiron Arnicare Bruise.
This homeopathic medicine is made from mountain daisies (Arnica montana). The cooling gel spot treats the discoloration, swelling, and pain of tender and unsightly black-and-blue marks,* including those resulting after surgeries or cosmetic procedures. It’s best when used soon after impact. This non-greasy, water-based formula is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no residue. It’s free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens. Great for bruises on legs.
Boiron’s pain relief includes Arnicare Gel, Cream, Ointment, Tablet, and an arthritis pain formula.
Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.*
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Reduces pain & swelling and discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Apply a thin layer to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor bruise. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||1.69 × 4.75 × 1.38 in|
There are no reviews yet.