Boiron Arnicare FootCare is a moisturizing and soothing cream ideal for foot massage. Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French Alps, this homeopathic medicine relieves foot pain and other aches due to overuse and minor injuries. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises associated with sprains and strains.* Try it for foot rubs and heel, arch, ankle, and joint pain. Arnicare FootCare does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, or capsaicin. It works without the traditional strong medicine smell of topical pain relievers, and is free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem. Arnicare FootCare is available over the counter in a 4.2 oz tube. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of overexertion and minor injuries such as:
- sore feet
Reduces symptoms of sprains and strains such as:
- discoloration from bruises
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7%
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare FootCare to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.