Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French Alps, Boiron Arnicare Roll-on gel relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder, and leg pain; stiffness; swelling from injuries; bruising; or after a surgery.* The no-mess roll-on applicator keeps hands clean, making this non-greasy gel even more convenient to apply on-the-go. The water-based gel cools and refreshes on contact. It is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no residue. As a homeopathic medicine it does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
The 1.5 oz. roll-on tubes offers great value and convenience to use at home and elsewhere. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a cream, gel and ointment in squeeze tubes; tablet; and arthritis pain formula.
Arnicare Roll-on temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness; reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
rnThe letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Roll-on to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin, or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad or ice.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||1.37 × 3.85 × 6.61 in|
There are no reviews yet.