The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant (garden marigold) have been used topically for generations to heal skin irritations. As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Burn, the homeopathic preparation of Calendula promotes the healing of minor burns while the petroleum jelly base soothes, protects, and moisturizes.* When a thin layer is applied, the thick texture adheres longer to skin and maintains contact between the affected area and the healing agent.
Try it for minor burns from kitchens, outdoor grills, automobile engines, clothing irons, curling irons, and hot beverage spills. It’s free of lidocaine, benzocaine, fragrances, dyes, and parabens. A must-have for any first aid kit, Calendula Burn is available over the counter in a 1 oz tube.
Boiron’s skin care line includes a gel, cream, and ointment.
Temporarily protects and helps promote healing of minor burns.*
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4%—Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- White petrolatum NF
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use over large areas, under tight bandages or if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns that present blisters, thickening of the skin or white and leathery appearance.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens or reoccurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||1.38 × 1.69 × 4.75 in|