The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant (garden marigold) have been used topically for generations to heal skin irritations. As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Cream, the homeopathic preparation of Calendula promotes the healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, and sunburn while the cream’s base soothes and moisturizes.* Light and easily spread, the water-based cream is ideal for use on faces or to cover larger areas. Try it as a general hand and body lotion for dry skin, a rejuvenating night cream, after exfoliation or cleansing treatments, post-cosmetic procedures such as dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels. It’s free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens. A must-have for any first aid kit, Calendula Cream is available over the counter in a 2.5 oz. tube. Boiron’s skin care line includes a gel, ointment, and burn ointment.
Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn.*
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10%—Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- EDTA disodium
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- For scrapes, skin irritations and sunburn, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 2.25 × 5.75 in|