With Camilia, teething relief is just a squeeze away. This worry-free, plant-based homeopathic medicine relieves painful gums, irritability, and minor digestive upsets sometimes associated with teething.* Camilia is offered in pre-measured liquid doses that are hygienic and easy to use. The liquid dose vials are also sterile, recyclable, and small enough to carry anywhere.
Camilia is made with chamomile and other plant-based active ingredients. It does not contain benzocaine, preservatives, flavors, or sugar. Unlike general pain relievers and teething gels, the medicine’s targeted action does not numb the baby’s gag reflex or interfere with nursing, and there’s no need to rub on gums. Parents around the world have trusted Camilia for over 25 years and it’s a winner of the Mom’s Choice Award® and Moms Meet℠ Seal of Approval. Recommended for babies 1 month of age and older, Camilia is widely available over the counter in boxes of 15 and 30 liquid doses. Boiron’s baby line of liquid doses also includes ColdCalm® Baby and ColicComfort®.
Active Ingredients (in each 1 mL vial):**
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS (0.3 mL) Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS (0.3 mL) Relieves painful gums
- Rheum 5C HPUS (0.3 mL) Relieves minor digestive upsets associated with teethingThe letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Children 1 month of age and older: Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Wait 15 minutes, then repeat if needed for up to a total of 9 doses per day
- Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if swelling, fever, or rash develops.”
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.