Boiron Chestal Cold & Cough conveniently targets both common cough and cold symptoms with homeopathic medicines. The sweet-tasting multi-symptom syrup relieves nasal and chest congestion, dry fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose.* It does not interact with other medications or supplements, and there’s no risk of a rebound effect. Chestal Cold & Cough is dye-free, 99.9 percent alcohol-free, and non-habit forming. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 3 and up, Chestal® Cold & Cough is available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 20 doses. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
- Temporarily relieves cold and cough symptoms*
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS—Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS—Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children 3 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath; or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||2.31 × 2.31 × 5.63 in|