ColicComfort temporarily relieves symptoms associated with baby colic, including gas pain and irritability.* ColicComfort has no known interactions with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to prevent contamination. They do not contain flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners. Recommended for babies one month and up.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of colic, including gas pain and irritability*
- Carbo vegetabilis 5C HPUS—Relieves bloating associated with colic
- Colocynthis 9C HPUS—Relieves cramping pains associated with colic
- Cuprum metallicum 5C HPUS—Relieves abdominal cramps associated with colic
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Purified water
Children 1 month of age and older:
- Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge.
- Snap off one single-use dose.
- Twist open.
- Squeeze entire contents into mouth
Repeat as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. For best results, administer before meals.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||2.13 × 3.5 × 4.25 in|