Boiron Cyclease Cramp tablets target specific aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps, unlike general pain relievers. This homeopathic medicine relieves cramps improved by lying down, by bending over, or with aches radiating to the thighs.* Its quick-dissolving tablets that require no water are easy to take when bloated.
Cyclease Cramp does not contain aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium or acetaminophen, and therefore will not upset the stomach or cause an allergic reaction. Cyclease Cramp is also free of stimulants, such as caffeine (used as a diuretic to help with water retention) and sedatives. There’s no need to monitor caffeine consumption, and it can be taken day or night with no risk of causing sleeplessness, nervousness or drowsiness. It does not interact with other medications. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for women ages 12 and up, Cyclease Cramp is available over the counter in a box of 60 tablets. The Boiron women’s line includes Cyclease PMS and Yeastaway®
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps*
- Cimicifuga racemosa 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps improved by lying down
- Colocynthis 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps improved by bending over
- Magnesia phosphorica 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps improved by warmth
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 3 doses. Repeat as needed until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
|Dimensions||1.19 × 3 × 3.88 in|