Boiron Cyclease PMS tablets target a specific range of discomforts associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS), unlike general pain relievers. This homeopathic medicine relieves aches, lower back pain, bloating, and irritability.* Its quick-dissolving tablets that require no water are easy to take when bloated.
Cyclease PMS is free of stimulants, such as caffeine (used as a diuretic to help with water retention) and sedatives. There’s no need to monitor caffeine consumption, and it can be taken day or night with no risk of causing sleeplessness, nervousness or drowsiness. Cyclease PMS also does not contain aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium or acetaminophen, and therefore will not upset the stomach or cause an allergic reaction. It does not interact with other medications. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for women ages 12 and up, Cyclease PMS is available over the counter in a box of 60 tablets. The Boiron women’s line includes Cyclease Cramp and Yeastaway®.
Temporarily relieves premenstrual symptoms such as discomfort, aches, bloating and irritability*
- Folliculinum 15C HPUS—Relieves discomfort and aches associated with PMS
- Natrum muriaticum 12C HPUS—Relieves water retention and irritability
- Sepia 12C HPUS—Relieves bloating and lower back pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue morning and evening until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
|Dimensions||1.19 × 3 × 3.88 in|
There are no reviews yet.