Endefen® is uniquely designed to nutritionally support the healthy function of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This exceptional formula addresses multiple factors that contribute to GI health.
• Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.*
• Lecithin and astaxanthin have demonstrated protective effects on the gastric environment.*
• Green tea and arabinogalactans may help promote the growth of healthy intestinal microflora.*
• Arabinogalactans may help promote the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, an important fuel for intestinal cells.*
• Plantain has been shown in a lab setting to support the integrity of the gastric lining.*
• Targeted antioxidants help protect the gastric mucosa.*
• Key nutrients help to support GI immune function.*
Label & Supplement Facts
|Serving Size:||About 1 Tbsp (7.5 grams)|
|Servings Per Container:||56 (by weight)|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%*|
|Total Sugars||1 g||**|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||150 mg||167%|
|Apple Fruit Powder||1 g||**|
|Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit Powder||1 g||**|
|Arabinogalactans (from larch gum)||750 mg||**|
|Soy Lecithin||500 mg||**|
|Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder||350 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated†† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (75 mg) catechins and 40% (50 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||125 mg||**|
Other Ingredients: Rice bran, xylitol, rice syrup solids, and natural flavor. Contains: Soy
Directions: Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in two to four ounces of juice or water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†Typical analysis reveals 115 mg phosphatidylcholine.
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine.