Boiron HemCalm Suppositories are made with plant-based active ingredients that target internal hemorrhoids. They help reduce swelling while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort.* This convenient homeopathic medicine maintains contact between the affected area and the healing agent for continued improvement throughout the day and night in a formula that is free of parabens, dyes, and preservatives. Morning and night insertion is recommended. This medicine is safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive, and it’s a suitable choice for hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.*†
Recommended for adults ages 12 and up, HemCalm is available over the counter in a box of 10 suppositories. Use with other Boiron hemorrhoid relief products like HemCalm Oral Tablets for systemic action on all types of hemorrhoids and HemCalm Ointment for soothing, external relief.
†If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of hemorrhoids such as burning, itching, swelling, pain, discomfort.
- Helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids.
- Relieves hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 7X HPUS- Reduces swelling and reieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Hamamelis virginiana 2X HPUS- Relieves burning, itching, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Paeonia officinalis 2X HPUS- Relieves burning pain and oozing associated with external hemorrhoids
- Ratanhia 7X HPUS- Relieves itching and discomfort from external hemorrhoids, especially during and after bowel movements
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Hard fat
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older. When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Insert 1 HemCalm suppository rectally morning and night.
- Children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor.
- For rectal use only.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||1.65 × 1.97 × 3.98 in|