Boiron HemCalm tablets provide systemic action for both internal and external hemorrhoids in a quick-dissolving oral dose. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients that help reduce swelling while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort.* The tablets melt under the tongue without water, offering a convenient and discreet option for use during the day, at work, or while traveling.
Recommended for adults ages 12 and up, HemCalm has no known drug interactions and is safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive. HemCalm is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets sealed in portable blister packs for easy use. These tablets do not contain any artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Use with other Boiron hemorrhoid relief products like HemCalm Suppositories for internal hemorrhoids and HemCalm Ointment for soothing, external relief.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of hemorrhoids such as burning, itching, swelling, pain, discomfort.
Helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids.
Relieves hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 6X HPUS- Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Hamamelis virginiana 6X HPUS- Relieves burning, itching, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Nux vomica 12X HPUS- Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with overeating or sedentary lifestyles
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older. At the onset of symptoms, allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 5 times a day.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Dimensions||1.19 × 3 × 4 in|