Customize your care with a Boiron single medicine like Kali phosphoricum 30C. It addresses symptoms associated with mental fatigue such as difficulty concentrating, headaches, and occasional sleeplessness.* Made with a single active ingredient, Kali phos does not contain stimulants or caffeine that inhibit sleep. It’s also non-drowsy, non-habit forming, and has no known interactions with other medications or supplements. The unflavored meltaway pellets are easy to take and dissolve in your mouth without the need for food or water.
The Kali Phos Bonus Pack is ideal for adults and children ages 12 and up who need to remain alert for work, school, or other tasks. It includes three easy dispensing tubes for the price of two with a total of 48 doses. Made using the highest quality ingredients and sustainable practices, this medicine has no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Boiron’s line of bonus packs for stress and sleep includes Ignatia for emotional stress symptoms, Gelsemium for nervous stress symptoms, and Coffea sleep aid.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with mental fatigue such as:
- difficulty concentrating
- occasional sleeplessness
- Kali phosphoricum 30C HPUS – Relieves symptoms of mental fatigue such as difficulty concentrating, headaches, occasional sleeplessness
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 to 4 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For occasional use only. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||0.81 × 3.69 × 5.38 in|