Boiron Leg Pain Relief Care Pack provides three separate homeopathic medicines that relieve three types of leg pain and discomfort: restless legs, leg and muscle cramps, and shooting pain*. For day and night use, these slightly sweet pellets are convenient to take without water before bed, when awoken by a cramp, or before, during or after exercise. Each multidose tube contains a single active ingredient: homeopathic dilutions of Zincum metallicum 6C, Cuprum metallicum 6C, and Hypericum perforatum 30C. There are no known side effects such as drowsiness, or interactions with other medications and supplements associated with the three active ingredients. These medicines won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition and are non-habit forming.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, the Leg Pain Relief Care Pack is available over the counter. The value pack offers the three homeopathic medicines for the price of two (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube). Boiron’s pain relief line includes Arnicare® Leg Cramps Tablets and Arnicare in gels, creams, ointments, and tablets.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of leg pain such as restless legs, leg cramps and shooting pain*
- Zincum metallicum 6C HPUS u2013 Relieves restless legs
- Cuprum metallicum 6C HPUS u2013 Relieves sudden muscle cramps
- Hypericum perforatum 30C HPUS u2013 Relieves shooting pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets of the most appropriate medicine(s) under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor. If pain occurs at night, take 5 pellets before bedtime.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 7 days or worsens.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||0.81 × 3.69 × 5.38 in|