Boiron RhinAllergy Kids Pellets target specific symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies. Easier for children 2 years of age and older, the slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills. This homeopathic multi-symptom children’s allergy medicine relieves itchy, watery, burning and irritated eyes; sneezing; runny nose; and itchy throat and nose pain.* It does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children. There is no need to give more or less medicine depending on body weight. RhinAllergy Kids is non-drowsy, not habit-forming, and there’s no risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
The pellets are presented in three multidose tubes for the price of two. With approximately 80 oral pellets per tube, this over-the-counter value pack provides approximately 48 doses.
The RhinAllergy line includes quick-dissolving tablets. Boiron’s allergy line also includes Optique 1® eye drops.
- Temporarily relieves upper respiratory allergies such as itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and itchy throat and nose*
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS—Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS—Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS—Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS—Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS—Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||0.81 × 3.69 × 5.38 in|