Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, Boiron SinusCalm tablets are specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies. This homeopathic sinus relief medicine targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose.* The tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills. SinusCalm is non-drowsy and phenylephrine-free, and won’t interact with other medications or supplements, including those for colds and allergies — two of the main causes of sinus congestion.
It is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of a rebound. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up, SinusCalm is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. It also comes in multidose tubes of slightly sweet melt-away pellets.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain, headache due to the common cold or allergies.
- Belladonna 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with post nasal drip
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen or are accompanied by a fever.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 1.19 in|
There are no reviews yet.