Boiron Thuja pellets provides a painless alternative to remove common warts.* The single active ingredient is a homeopathic dilution of the evergreen tree. It’s recommended to dissolve five slightly sweet pellets under the tongue twice a day until warts disappear. This medicine will not interact with other medications or supplements. Easy to take, the pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
The Boiron Thuja Occidentalis 30C Bonus Pack offers three multidose tubes of Thuja 30C pellets for the price of two. With approximately 80 oral pellets per tube, this over-the-counter value pack provides approximately 48 doses. Boiron’s skin care line includes Calendula in a cream, gel or ointment.
For removal of common warts*
- Thuja occidentalis 30C HPUS u2013 For removal of common warts
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Adults and children: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 2 times a day, mornings and evenings, until wart is removed or as directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if the wart becomes painful.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||0.81 × 3.69 × 5.38 in|
There are no reviews yet.